Thursday, April 12, 2012

All About Kids




Here are my little dearies!
As it says in my bio, I am a mom and a teacher.  I have been working with kids since the summer of 2000.  That makes almost 12 years of experience with young ones.  Most of that time has been spent with kids ages two through six and most of those have disabilities.  My own kids are three and almost five.  Between my job and my mommy-hood, I have endless kid-related thoughts, opinions, and experiences.  On this page I will be sharing stories about kids I have worked with or raised.   I hope you enjoy listening to the one area of this world I feel comfortable saying I know a lot about.  I would love to hear from you to know what you would like to know about kids.  As a mom, I know we could all use a sounding board when it comes to dealing with our little dears and I would love to put my knowledge base to work for you.  In no way am I suggesting I have answers to all of the difficulties facing parents, however I do have a bag of tricks to help with many situations.  Maybe some of those tricks would be of interest to someone out there.  

No comments:

Post a Comment